Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

Sneak Peek!

  Hey Jammers, this Fire reporting live! Well, not technically, but AJHQ gave us the newest sneak peek and I’m excited to have it in the game now!




Judging by the video, Coyotes will be arriving in the next update which is tomorrow. Also, not to forget, I think there will be a bunch of new items. Seeing all those things in the background, I guess so.

--

Anyways guys, what do you think? I think it will be awesome! See you all next time, don’t forget to like, comment and maybe follow?


1 comment:

  1. I'm very excited to see the update! :D (Plus today I do my first post on AJC...)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...