Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

Animal Jam - Hatching Day Tomorrow!

Hayo everybody, Fire here once again. As you have noticed, if your pet eggs have started to crack and shows little cute eyes it means that your egg will hatch tomorrow, As I'm sure of it, In theshopking's video---> ANIMAL JAM PET EGGS ARE CRACKED AND ABOUT TO HATCH!

I saw a comment, saying that your pet can be a crocodile, bird, or umm.. I don't remember?

But, anyways, more onto this topic. A thumbnail from Youtube had made me curious. 











This is a screenshot I took, credits to: Dreamscape Jamaa

This video was made to show a glitch she had done to see the pets in the eggs, she can also see other peoples pets in their eggs as well! What a surprise!








Although, no one can perform this glitch anymore because it was patched by AJHQ. 

But back to the eggs hatching! I wonder what your pet will be? What will it look it like? I guess we find out tomorrow!


Challenge of the day: 

Tomorrow, when your eggs had hatched, host a party and invite your buddies along with your new little pets!

That's a wrap! Thank you for reading, and don't forget to leave a like, comment, and maybe follow?

Always stay PAWSOME my friends..

               

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the eggs to hatch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, my egg hatched! I got a croc! :D

    By the way! My name is Lostfairy! Nice to see another AJ blog! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the eggs hatching is one of the most magical things!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...