Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

Hataplooza is here!

     Hey Jams' welcome back to another post, today if you look back at the Jamaa Journal you will see the Hataplooza is here. But before we get into that, I will be talking about a mistake AJHQ made, so let's begin!

My friend, Minichamp made a video about how "Top Hats" were in stores now, this time I decided to check it on stores but it was gone. I bet AJHQ added these things by accident, like they never meant it to put it in here or they regretted their idea of adding these in stores.

Update: AJHQ kept the top hats in stores, it is found near the Mira Statue.



(Extra Picture) 

Now to Hataplooza! I know you were all waiting, so all of Jamaa's hats are on sale this weekends only. Plus there are 3 carts around Jamaa, I managed to find one at Coral Canyons, but no luck with the others. 



Also we have new items at the Diamond Shop, and it has some spikes included. But don't get your hopes up because spike collars and wrists are not in stores but their is a spike related hat. It is called the Spiked Top Hat, the others are the Spinning Top Hat and the Rainbow Accordion Hat. 


We are near to an end with today's post, but before that take a look at the animal in this Jammer's profile. It looks bigger than before ya know?


Well, thank you for reaching the end of this post, I promise to make a lot more. 

Don't forget to like, comment and follow for notifications of new posts!

Always stay PAWSOME my friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...