Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

Animal Jam: Masterpiece Token

  Have you guys heard? There is a masterpiece coin/token in Animal Jam! I only know 1 jammer who has it. It seems like it is a very exclusive item. 

      Let's discuss, masterpiece coin/token is a promo item to say from Aparri's video. If it is promo then it must come from a set, as said in a different video I saw a while back. 

Video made by Dora18AJ that if you buy the Animal Jam Large Art Sketch book, you will get that promo item. Now, I'm not sure so as the video creator if the promo item is the token. 

This is what it looks like. If you are a daredevil you can find out if buying the large sketch book can give you the token.


Thanks for reading, and stay awesome my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...