Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

Blog Name Change + Quiz!

Hey Jams' I am Fire, and I have some I think exciting news for you! *coughs* not that good *coughs*  I think you would want a name change but you can include your opinion in the comments below! I would wait a few days before change the name, and speaking of the name I thought it would be better to change it into A Jammer's Journal because it sounds good. I will make a strawpoll about it, expect the link below!


-----

Here is a quiz I found, it determines what game fits me best. Before I get onto it, I want you fabulous Jammers to comment down below what the answer will be after the quiz. *fingers crossed* *squeals* *jumps up and down* *stuttering*

Okay, why won't we start? First question: If your house was burning what would you save? 


This is very tough, if my house burned I would save my animals because they make me happy. Plus I can go live at my relative's house ^^ *50 points to Gryffindor!* If you get the reference you are the best human in the entire world. 

Next questing will be: What do you like most?


There are a ton of answers you can choose from but mostly, I would love to have Free Video Games!

Up to the list we have: If you could have any job in the future what would it be?


You can have a choice to even say "Idk", and that is my most accurate answer because I don't even know what I look up to the most. 

Do you like to hangout with your friends?


Yes I do, especially with my in-game friends, I usually sit in the couch talking to them. 

Last Question this will affect what you will get! Did you like the quiz?


I like these kind of questions! But seriously, I think it will affect my life, *fingers crossed (apparently again.)* I choose one of the most positive ones. *slowly presses* *squeals* *drops cake in the floor* *noticed* M-my c-cake... Reference again, please take time to guess it! Hint: Scarlet

Now, let's see, I have *loads* TIME FOR THE REVEAL! DUN DUN DUN I GOT, ANIMAL JAM! I haven't or have expected that too. Good job Fire. *Pats*


Now give a moment to just appreciate this video:


Thank you for reading, don't forget to like, comment and give a follow to get notifications for new posts!

To go to the poll click here:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...