Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

Glove Version of Hataplooza?

     Hey Jams' welcome to my blog, and Fire here back with another post. I just went on Animal Jam and took a bunch of screenshots and I was like, "Will these bore my readers?" But I don't really care because I know this will be a quality blog post!

--

Today, AJHQ added some new things in Animal Jam and it's the Wild Weekend - New Gloves! Is it just me or this is like the glove version of Hataplooza? 

Anyways there are new items added in the game and you can buy them for 3 diamonds in the diamond shop! The Mega 3000 (or whatever you call it) is the only non-member item here, and it's pretty gooood. 


It looks amazing in my penguin, no doubt. Other than The Mega 3000 we have some phantom glove, a unicorn glove, and a magenta custom one like the top hat version!


--

There is a new addition to the summer carnival clothes shop! I'm pretty sure they aren't new but before the summer carnival came back they were belated in coming to the stores.

Credits to Animal Jam Sky Blog

Credits to Animal Jam Sky Blog

Credits to Animal Jam Sky Blog

 --

I lost track of the days today, and completely forgot about this Thursday's Feature! (Again, it will happen again as the vision of my future says so.) This Thursday's Feature spotlight shows upon.. guineagale with this amazing art! Like the colors there guineagale!


--

New look tutorial today in this post, looks like a lot of topics just keeps on coming!


This is a pretty cute one :D, just see them enjoying through the jazzy music!

Colors, Patterns, and Eyes: 




For the items, you'll be needing:




I can't really explain right now, I'm just tired.

--

Yesterday, I think, I went to a hotel and it was pretty hectic in there. Let's just say people arguing over rooms.


When the moment someone said "poop" instead of "pool".


Well, here is someone eating my sugar cubes! Hands off my sugar cubes! 

--

Here are the extras, and you're near the end!

How long have these underwater spikes been here? I can't tell but there getting out of stores soon.


This is like the new Animal Jam trend, please, oh my goodness. 

Picture from instagram @wisteria_moon

Just kidding, I love this!

Wow, I never knew you would reach the end, currently I'm sitting (or is it laying?) and it's  night time around 11 PM. why am I even talking about this? But thank you, and always enjoy your life! Stay PAWSOME my friends..

-FireSpiritAJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...