Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

I'm leaving.

Wow, I am very bad at handling schedules. First I was back, then I'm leaving ever so suddenly. I seem to have my interest in Animal Jam no more. But maybe in the future or so, I could return. But for now, I'm not sure. I am really sorry, I have a new blog too, New Blog. So if you want any updates, that's where you should check!

Sorry everyone, and goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, this is quite sad to be honest. I will miss you, come visit Jamaa once in awhile:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...