Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

Animal Jam Favorites - Gecko Gecko Gecko Gecko + Empty Congo

Hey Jams' welcome back, today I found one of my all time favorite songs. What are we waiting for? Let's get on to it!

In order to make up for missing on the Thursday Feature, we have Sabersketch with her fantastic den! She filled every area with the items she had collected. It looks very neat!


Well, looks like AJHQ added a brand new pixelated item. Although, if it have some black spots, I think it will look better.


I can't believe I haven't noticed this before, but this armor set is very pretty :3 I like how they incorporate nature into armor sets!


Now, the moment we've been waiting for, the GECKO SONG! Gecko Gecko Gecko Gecko Gecko Gecko, Ge- um, well, make sure you will have this as your den music!


The music for Liza's den is my most favorite one. It sounds so epic, like its from the Kung Fu Panda movies. (I love the movies so much!)


Congo's Jamaa Township looks pretty empty. It would usually be full with Jammers, but this time it's not.


I can't tell but is this the bowling occult?


HELP ME! The door won't let me in :c


That's a wrap, these discoveries of mine is pretty crazy. But, while I was at it I was with my buddy cuckoodaddy, so shoutout to him!

Thank you for reading, don't forget to leave a like, comment and maybe a cheeky little follow?

Always stay PAWSOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...