Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

Forgotten Places in Animal Jam (Part 1)

     Hey Jams' Fire here reporting another post! AJHQ added cool new places such as, The Wild Explorers Tent and the Pillow room! Here is how empty there are!


The Pillow is empty even in Aldan! What happened? Normally Jammers would get adopted in Jamaa Township, even in Sarepia Forest instead of the Pillow Room! The Pillow Room I know is filled with Jammers roleplaying, adopting, and talking about random things.


When this first came out it was jam-packed with Jammers, but maybe it was only AJHQ set it as the spawn? I would check this place from time to time, and it would be empty.

---------

Thank you for reading, like, comment and follow! Tired me is taking over..

-FireSpiritAJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...