Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

More items had returned to AJ! + More!

     Hey Jams' my name is Fire your daily uhm- Poster- girl - woman thingy, and welcome to my blog! Make yourself at home, and make sure you have popcorn with you. This would be a looooooooong post for the fiiiiiiirst time! Shall we begin?

--

First off here is a new tutorial on a new battle combat look:


Say hello to warrior Fire! I got into the color blue and started making all of my animals blue- hehe..(sorrynotsorry)


We have a simple shade of blue along with white for the secondary color in the first pallet!


The eyes is the ol' average black dotted eyes! Change if you like, in fact you can change anything in the look to make it more preferable.


I started to love this crescent moon shaped-patterns, along with a vibrant light blue color!


You can buy this from the summer carnival, this is a pretty neat item! Get it before it's gone!


Ahh, again with the socks, I can never stop loving them. If you don't have any socks you can change it as you like!


Yay! My 2nd most favorite item is finally on the list! You know how long I waited it to get in here?! (No. Not at all.) You can change the back item too as you like. 

--

We are finally done with the tutorial part, now onto the next one! We have new items on sale, well they aren't technically new but let's just say they came back from stores!


I didn't know it was Halloween?! Alright, I was kidding, this makes a good addition to good looks to be honest. You can find these goodies in the first page of Jam Mart Clothing!


This is just the same as the one from Jam Mart Clothing, except it's in the Coral Canyons and "Epic". Geez, more expensive than the last ones!


Along with the Epic Egyptian Hat we have an item back from stores named the silver ring. Available for all Jammers, so I suggest to buy them now!


For members we have a 2, 000 gem gold ring, so expensive. :P

--

I just want to say sorry for missing the Thursday Features (and I probably will again) so here is one to make up for it!


In three words explain how awesome he is:

Generous, Determined, and Hospitable!

Really, it's true, he would always send me Jam-a-grams greeting me "Hello!" If I got on and I would say hey back. He would always be playing adventures, and almost every animal he had art level 30. 

----------------------

Thank you all for reading my post and for reaching the end. I have to say it has to be the end because my back hurts, bye!

-FireSpiritAJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...