Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

Blue Penguin Look (Tutorial)

Hey Jams' Fire here back again with another post. Today, I will be showing you a tutorial on how to make this blue penguin look. What are we waiting for? Let's get started already!

This penguin look is pretty simple, but I guarantee that you won't have some of the items. If you don't have any specific item, comment it down below and I will tell you a replacement.


For the colors, patterns and eyes:

For the colors we have different shades of blue, you can change it up if you like!

Body Colors


Eyes


Patterns


For the items, you will need:

Again, comment below if you don't have any specific item from this look!


Rare Cupcake Hat! (Thank you cuckoodaddy for trading me this item, shout out to him!)


Blue Scarf (I don't think the actual color is blue, it looks like mint green. What do you think? Comment it down below! 


Blue Backpack! Just buy it at Jam Mart Clothing, I think it's pretty cheap.


And lastly.. Blue Socks! It would be handy if you keep up with the Jamaalidays Calendar.

Thank you so much for reaching till' the end, I hope you enjoyed. If you like this look comment it down below or give your rating. Fire out!

Don't forget to leave a like, comment and follow to get notifications of new posts!

Always stay PAWSOME my friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...