Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

Atlantis Bundle Version

     Hey Jams' another post after a long post. I'm still tired, but I don't really care, I just want to make posts! This is going to be my first play wild kind of post, so somehow it will be hard to get details out.

Otters finally are here in Play Wild! Along with it we have the new Atlantis Bundle Version, a pretty good bundle for otters.


You can watch this videos for further details!


I really love AJHQ's photos, there so clear and perfectly edited!


Thank you all for reading, please comment, like, and follow for posts like this! Always stay PAWSOME my friends..

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...