Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

AJ Update Day - An Eggstravaganza Update!

Hey Jammers, Fire here reporting a cool new update. Since easter is coming up, AJHQ made an Eggstravaganza update for all of us.

First in the list, we have mystery eggs. After three days, it will hatch into a pet with different combinations. Your pet can be a puppy that had a wings of a bee. Now, that's cool!

Here is what they look like;
















Although, these mystery eggs is only available for members. But, someday, someday..

Continuing on, you can buy these eggs at the diamond shop.
















We also have snow leopards coming back! Finally, their back home at Jamaa, and let's not forget about the Cruise Ship Party. Since it's summer, you can cool off the heat with your buddies at the Cruise Ship Party.















Oh, looks like mine is only 43 minutes away, I gotta finish this post fast!







Next up, we have Polar Bears that's about to travel away from Jamaa! :c But, no worries, before they make a leave you can buy yours at the diamond shop.

Other than Polar Bears leaving, we also have horses returning Jamaa! 















and now.. At page FIVE! We have... DRUMROLL PLEASE! BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM..

An advertisement! Beautiful!


















That's a wrap! Thank you for reading and always stay PAWSOME my friends..


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! It's so aesthetically pleasing and cute! Your posts are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I can't believe your actually commenting! This is the best day!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...