Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

Animal Jam Rare Item Monday - Rare Rose Tiara

     Hey Jams' welcome back to another post, today we have a new Rare Item Monday! This Rare Item Monday is, a rare rose tiara! I think this item will look great on foxes, arctic wolves, and probably more. (Polar Bears too?)



Black and Gold (Or is it Yellow?) is a great color combination! If you are up to princess looks you should probably add this item to the list.


This item can be found in Jam Mart Clothing in page 9! This item is pretty expensive too. O.O are RIMS usually that expensive? (Maybe, I don't know.)

Thank you for reading, don't forget to leave a like, comment and maybe a cheeky little follow?

Always stay PAWSOME!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...