Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

Secret Feature?!

     Hey Jams' I was just going to the Art Studio in Coral Canyons and found out a secret feature! You can color pottery!


You click on the pottery here, it is actually clickable!







There are the available pottery you can color! Here is mine I put all out effort on it! (not at all XD)


--------

Thank you all for reading, I'm really tired but just want to post! BYEE!

4 comments:

  1. That has actually been there for a long time XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may or may have not been noticed by a ton Jammers actually :3

      Delete
  2. Wow wow nice blog! Illl b sure to stick around to read it and add you on AJXD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Violet! I've visited your blog as well and it's fantastic!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...