Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

Claw Marks on Liza's Den? + Masterpiece Token Information

     Hey Jams' welcome back to another post, today, Julian2 released a new video which is the old glitch complication. One glitch featured was claw marks flashing in and out at a specific stone in Liza's Garden.

Here is the video from Julian2:


Also another thing, I know this is old news already but I just want all of you Jammers to know, that you actually get the masterpiece token from the buying the latest new product of Animal Jam. The Stationary Set (I believe that's the name?)

Thanks to Animal Jam Whip for this information check their blog post here!

That's really all I can give for you Jammers today, I hope you enjoyed this post and goodbye!

Don't forget to like, comment and follow to get new notifications for new posts!

Always stay PAWSOME my friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...