Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

Animal Jam's New Sneak Peek Review

     Welcome Jams' to my blog,- well if you are new here and so! I suggest you make yourself at home! So, Thursday is coming up, wait what day is it today? *clicks on calendar* Oh, looks like it's Thursday already. But since my timeline is Pacific I would receive the update at Friday. How miserable of me..

NO! THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO SHOW SORROW! *goes to normal* *breathes in and out* Again, AJHQ released a new sneak peek of the new update. It is quite weird to be honest, so better hold your pillows up because you are all about to face the wrath of my terrible explaining!

*Holds up pillow*

The new sneak peek can tell that AJHQ may or may not add snow/winter to Jamaa. Maybe they will decorate all the lands too, but why? It's not even close to Jamaalidays, or I don't know maybe July? (Don't judge me, I read comments ya know!) 

Other Jammers commented that in the Southern Hemisphere (Mostly Austrailia) are almost receiving winter. I get how AJHQ want to make the seasons correct for others around the world, but why do they even need to make this the main thing of the update? As I understand, AJHQ's sneak peeks shows a fragment of the update that seems more exciting than the others. 

Maybe just maybe there are more to than just letting the Jammers from the Southern Hemisphere have snow in their AJ. What if, they made a new adventure but not in the base camp itself? HUH?

I'm going insane. 

Animal Jam Sneak Peek:



----

That's about it, for today only! Don't forget to like, comment and follow for new notifications for new posts by me. Always stay PAWSOME my friends..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...