Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

Secret Inventory Button?

     Hey Jams' Fire here back again with another post. Today I was just exploring at Animal Jam until I found a pretty cool secret!

At Sarepia Forest, go to the movie theater and go to the photo booth. 


After that, you can see your animal icon at the bottom of your screen at the photo booth. As you can see, the arrow is pointing it.


When you click the button it transport you to your inventory. I bet AJHQ added this so you can customize your animal without exiting the photo booth!


Welp, that's all, I have no idea what to post about! ):c

Thank you for reading, don't forget to like, comment and follow to get notified for new posts!

Always stay PAWSOME my friends!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...