Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

Tree Haiku?

     Hey Jams' Fire here and today I went on the The Daily Explorer website and found an interesting post. Basically it teaches you how to make a Haiku out of the topic trees, you may ask, "What is a Haiku?" Well, a Haiku is a form of poetry, it has 17 syllables in 3 lines.

The first line will have the 5 syllables, the second will have 7 syllables, and the last will have 5 syllables and adds up to 17 syllables in total.

An Example of a Haiku: I mean I can't think of one properly right?

An old silent pond...
A frog jumps into the pond,
splash! Silence again.
(Haiku byBasho Matsuo)



This kind of activity is really fun!


If you want to try this activity visit The Daily Explorer here. 

Thank you for reading, don't forget to leave a like, comment and maybe a cheeky little follow?

Always stay PAWSOME!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...