Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

Logo + Thank you very much Animal Jam Archives! (IMPORTANT)

Hey Jams' a very tired Fire here, today I have made an icon for our new blog! Thanks to Animal Jam Archives, I get to find cool pictures for editing. Go on and check them out because it is so helpful! If you want to promote us simply download this picture and install it on your blog. (or any other way you can think of) Make sure you typed in: Jamaa Times or A Jammer's Journal.



Anyways, that's all I could really handle today, bye everyone!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...