Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

Hiatus Explanation - School Schedule

Hey Jammers, this is Fire and please do listen carefully for I am changing a few things up a bit in this blog. First I am very sorry for not posting in about a few days, I really am! I just got lazy, but I promise you there will be a post after this. 

Next up, is about school. I made a post about this before and I just want to explain it again, summer is almost ending for me and I will be going back to school soon. I won't be able to make posts nearly everyday if this happens, so my schedule will be changed to Friday, and Saturday.

Thank you for understanding, now let's get onto the real part of the post here!

--

We have a returning item in the den shop! In my short Hiatus, I've been reading blogs and had read about these returning items, so thank you for informing me!


Not to mention about the Pizza Hat and the Sandals as well in the Summer Carnival! These items can be changed into the most wackiest of colors! I also included the Sombrero which was added a few weeks/days ago so since I haven't made a post about it, I'll be mentioning it here. 



Now onto the Thursday Feature! We have BlossomQueen05 with this amazing den, with the theme of the ol' Warrior Cats Clan Camp den. 


I just want to point this out because as a non-member I got 1000 Den Items, and 1000 Clothing Items in the inventories. I have a perfect explanation of this glitch, I was a member and got this features luckily before my membership ran out and guess it stayed.



 Last but not least, we have a new addition to the blog.. I will be doing Journey Book Guides!


I didn't make this picture, I just took a snapshot of it in the game it self! ^^

--

Well isn't it a long and tiring day? For me it is, thank you for reaching the end, I hope you like it and oh! Make sure to keep a look out on the promised post I told you guys about. Bye everyone, don't forget to like, comment and follow! 

I was on brb on making this post lol XD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...