Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

The Life of My Pets | Who gets to go?

Here is a little skit for ya'll! Also incase you can't see the text I'll be writing it. 

Pink - Pink bee

Blue - Blue bee

Black - Black bee

Yellow - Rooster

  

                                            























Fire: Okay, Quick, you'll come to the party with me.



Fire: I need to go real quick. 

















I'm the best pet!

Okay, whatever, I guess the cookies ours. Again

...

Buck Buck!


















What do you think Rooster?













MUNCH MUNCH











SHHH... She's coming!


















Fire: Actually, I'll take Rooster, it's farm based.





























That's a wrap! Thank you for reading, and always stay PAWSOME!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...