Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

Rules

These are rules when commenting:

Most of these include about commenting

-No Swearing, comments which includes swearing is immediately deleted.

-No Hate, hate comments on others are not allowed in the blog. We advise on keeping it to yourself.

-No Inappropriate Comments, we want this blog to be sin free.


This is basically all I can show right now. I will add a few more if needed, thank you!

Stay awesome my friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...