Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

Mice Girl Surprised me! | Some AJ Tags

   Ayee Potatoes, yes I know I said I stopped but I couldn't handle it! I have to! But anyways let's get into it.

I was in a blog and I found a comment saying, "Transformice is old, try Micegirl!" I was what?

Of course that wasn't the exact words, but one day I visited Mouse Girl and what I saw was pretty, 


Bizarre, je veux dire, il a la même bannière! C'était comme la même chose que Transformice. Je pense que c'était un nouveau jeu.

Haha just kidding! Translate that yourself :)

And continuing on I will be answering 3 tags so enjoy! Thank you for Graciepopstar91, Animal Jam Graphic Central, and Animal Jam Jumble for the tags!



1. My favorite animal is the wolf!
2. My favorite clothing item is the backpack.
3. I have been scammed, and my advice is to be careful and to not make a foolish choice.
4. My favorite land would be Mt. Shiveer. Because it has a very relaxing cocoa spot!
5. My favorite would be the Animal Jam Base  Camp Song.


1. I don't really know..
2. WISTERIAMOOOOON
3. Hmm, Oh gosh is laggy. Um, I have 193 buddies!
4. No, not really.
5. I have 13 including my member animals as well.
6. Honestly it's necklaces.
7. Backpack!


1. Wolf again.
2. My favorite AJ emote is the member smily emote.
3. WISTERIAMOOOOON
4. Backpacks!

Next up are "Real Life" I will only answer some.
1. My hair is colour black and my go to hairstyle is mostly a ponytail.
2. Civics!
3. I don't really have one. But I'm kind of bad at some subjects.
4. My hobbies can be writing, drawing, and doind stuff in the blog!
5. Savory! Savory is the best! Delicious! You know the drill :)

Thank you for reading, and stay awesome my friends!

(Sorry, I couldn't tag anyone.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...