Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

Animal Jam: How To Earn Gems and Diamonds

    There are basic things you need to do. Sometimes you need to earn enough gems and diamonds to buy certain items. Or need to level up your animals. If your new to Animal Jam then here is your guide;


How to earn gems:

1. Games
-The games will let you earn gems but not all games give you a big profit. Some games give small amount of gems as I noticed. Falling Phantoms, Best Dressed, and Splash n' Dash are my recommended games because they give you a big amount of gems. If you play a lot of levels then you can earn a lot.

2. Recycling Items
-Recycling items can also be an option. If you have items that you don't need you can just recycle them away for gems. Epic Wonders items give 1,000 or more gems.

3.Adventures
-Adventures has chests filled with gems hidden somewhere or just as a prize. You get to collect gems as you complete your mission.

How to earn diamonds:

For me, there is two ways on earning diamonds. First, is the daily spin you can try your luck on that. Second is the member diamonds. If you buy membership then every Tuesday you will receive diamonds.

Thank you for reading, I hope this helps you if your new in the community!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...