Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

Animal Jam: How To Look To Your Best

  Jammers really try to look their best. But sometimes it ends up looking like the others. We should be creative and be original sometime. Follow these steps to make the best look you can create.

Step 1: Colors

I like to go over the whole pallet and select the ones I like, an advice for you, you should try new colors and who knows? It may end up as the perfect color!

Step 2: Patterns

This step is most likely the first one. I like to go over and maybe try some new patterns. 

Step 3: Different Items

   When it comes to items we need creativity, I like to use items that's not used a lot. I also go by a theme and it's up to you. It's pretty weird that you just only see an arctic wolf with a spike look. That's not originality. You should go up to your limits. Things may go good to even better.

Thank you for reading and stay awesome my friends..

(Credits: PinkPuffyUnicorns! Check out her channel!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...