Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

How to download and enable a custom cursor

If you're bored with the normal mouse cursor then no fear. I will teach you how! Sit back and follow the steps!

The first thing your gonna do is download a cursor, in this case I will use DeviantArt. After that click download. If your on Windows 8 the ZIP file is the only one that works. If you have other ways then please comment it down! 

Once your done clicking the download button. Just drag it on your desktop.

Then extract the file. Once your finish just find the install button. 

Then right click and click yes. After that, open your control panel. Click Appearance and Personalization>Appearance>Change Mouse Pointer. After that once you get a window, find the Pointers tab and click on it.

Under the word Scheme, click the drop down box and find the title or name of your cursor then click on it and then click Apply!

Thanks for reading, and stay awesome my friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...