Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

Animal Jam: Betas in AJ?

 Today we are discussing about betas coming back to stores. Just a little heads up, at the comments please put down your opinion about it. Let's begin!

"Why are betas coming back?" you may ask yourself, well I have no clue either. It must be Animal Jam's choice. But I may have an interesting guess. 

  It must be the rarity system. I've been thinking about this sometimes that you get scammed and hacked for those good items, so AJHQ must have decided to put a betas at stores so Jammers can just buy them there.

When I logged on the other day, I saw the basketball beta. I'm not sure if it is a beta but it's there. I am sure that they are putting betas back in the game.

It is a good choice made by AJHQ, because the rarity system is messed up. It's just an opinion. 

Idea from Aparri's video: BETAS COMING BACK?

Thank you for reading, and stay awesome my friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...