Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

AJ 20 Question Tag by AnimalJammer330

   Hey Loopy Potatoes! Uh wait, I'm not weird I just decided to call you potatoes because I'm crowned queen ya know?  Okay, okay I will stop!

 Um, yeah anyways I will be answering the AJ 20 Question Tag by AnimalJammer330! Enjoy!

1. What's the meaning behind your Animal Jam username?

At the time I was watching Lionsouls, and I was still owning an account called Ani43310 and I wanted to create a new one because I don't like the numbers there. I didn't even try to bother to email AJHQ.
Anyways, I wanted to have a username like her so I came up with FirespiritAJ! YEPEE

2. How did you find Animal Jam?

I can't really remember, but I think I found it by the ad. I was playing on my mom's computer one day and was playing a random website (which I will not reveal) and then there ad popped up and got interested and addicted to it and yeah!

3. When did you start playing Animal Jam? 

I can only recall the year and it was 2014.

4. What was your first rare?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

5. What's your favorite den and clothing item?

My favorite den and clothing item would probably be the nerd glassed and the Phantom Trophy from capture the beacon. I even made a shrine for it! xD

6. What is one thing you wish to change about Animal Jam?

To make all rares become normal store bought items! (EVIL RIGHT!?)

7. What's your favorite memory on Animal Jam?

My favorite memory was when I hosted a fashion show and one theme was snow white and their looks just look funny! (Honestly, I don't have one have an example.)

8. Who are your best buddies on Animal Jam?

Seaturtle300, BlossomQueen05, SaberSketch, Cuckoodaddy, Blazeypepper, and loads of more!

9. Is there anyone you hate on Animal Jam?

Hmm, tough one. Eh? Uhh maybe the people who spreads rumors and scares my soul out.


10. Have you ever been scammed, and if so, what did they scam?

When I first got scammed I thought it was a BIG DEAL. But afterwards I was like eh. Anyways, they scammed my pizza hat? I can't remember though.


11. Do you have any plaques, and which kind? 

I have the online safety plaques and a howl plaque (which I can't receive because I was nm!)


12. What's your favorite Animal Jam emoji?

I like the member smiley face!

13. What's your rarest item?

I probably have none. Maybe my Nerd Glasses?


14. What's your Animal Jam pet peeve?

When I can't quickly retype my messages and have to write it again. ;(


15. How many gems & diamonds do you have?

Had to get on AJ, I'm lazy.. Anyways, I have 2, 176 gems and 2 diamonds.


16. Who's your favorite Animal Jam Youtuber?


WISSSTERIAMOOON


17. What's the best gift you ever received on Animal Jam?

I won a giveaway and got a green long, a promo item, and magenta top hat.

18. Who do you wish was your buddy?

Graciepopstar91, she is inspiring me with blogs a lot! 

19. Why do you play Animal Jam?

Because it got me interested.

20. When do you think you will stop playing Animal Jam?

When I'm 85 years old.

Well that's a wrap! I don't even know what I'm saying? Anyways thank you for reading and stay awesome my friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...