Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

Update Post #2

  Hey guys and reporter Fire here discussing some new updates so I hope you enjoy!

Despite the fact that this is a gaming blog. I am now allowing stories, and art posts. Also the pictures at the left side are categories and there is one category "Topics" which has issues currently in the games.


Thank you for reading, and stay awesome my friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...