Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

Animal Jam - Rating Dens (mnms46's den)

Heyo everyone! Fire here once again, today, in this post, this VERY post.. I will be rating a den I have found in Animal Jam, now please sit back, and relax.

I took screenshots while I was in her den, her den was pretty amazing because it got into the epic den's list. Now, let's get started!


When you enter her den you will be greeted by an entrance with blossom trees! I absolutely love these kind of trees, their color is beautiful for any scenery.





We also have a room for feasting! Although, the only den item in this room is the table filled with food. But anyways, this would be my favorite room out of all!



I'm sure this is the main room of the entire den. It has bookshelves, places to chill and talk! This looks pretty comforting to me honestly, I want to cozy up!




This is the cookie room! (I just called it that.) You can eat cookies and milk with your 
buddies. Probably the best place for midnight snacks.




Ahh, another cozy room. Guess I need to rest here after checking out the other rooms! 








Now for the rating, I rate this.. 8/10! The den is nice, but it could also use a little bit more den items.


Challenge of the day:

Try to get on the Epic Dens list! Maybe I can rate yours?

That's a wrap! Thank you for reading, and don't forget to leave a like, comment, and maybe even a follow?

Always stay PAWSOME my friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...