Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

Cute Penguin Look (Tutorial)

Hey Jams' today I will be showcasing a cute penguin look you can try on, let's begin!



For the items, we will need:



A rare tiara, for the head, if you don't have it you can exchange it with a store-bought tiara with a similar color. It can be orange, I'm not sure if they have a black tiara color.


For the neck, we have an orange ribbon scarf. Black/white can be okay as well other than Orange.


For the back area, we have a red backpack, Black can be fine. 


We have socks for the feet, if you don't have blue socks, or any colored socks you can have it with no item or exchange it with something suitable. 

For the colors, patterns and eyes:


Black for the first color and White for the Secondary.


We have the big dull eyes (I don't know what to call it X3.) and it is black.


Lastly we have the circle spots pattern, orange.

Thank you for reading, don't forget to leave a like, comment and a cheeky follow!

Always stay PAWSOME!


(Sorry if this is kinda boring. I don't have any more words.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...