Heart Chat Bubble
Hey everyone, Fire here, today I will just remind you all that if you can, please put ideas/posts suggestions at the JTB Forum, or contact me privately at the Contact Fire page! Thank you all so much!

School..

     Hey Jams' today I have some important news for you, I guess summer is almost ending and I will be now heading to school. I am sure ...

Adventure Fiasco | Ft. Blossomqueen05

Want to know how my adventure go? Well here it is.


I asked Blossomqueen05 to go with me, she gladly said. "Sureee"





A little convo when doing the adventure.













I asked Liza if her anti-aging cream worked, she said she looked like, "I look like 23 again." (Reference)





I found a ton of gems, I feel like I'm rich! I also found the arctic wolf cave chest.. Scroll more to see what's inside.

First, lemme describe it:

It has 3 colors it seems, it is for the head, it makes you looks funky, classic, or silly.


This is the prize, xD. Did your hopes get up?






















                                                                             


 Random moments, I was praising, I was weird, I was afk.. 





This was my prize, at the bottom right chest. Although, I had another copy of that sword :c










I hope you all enjoyed, thanks for reading, and stay awesome my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...